6274 were commissioned by Jones Lang LaSalle to create an Art Gallery and Community Hub for the Artizan Centre in Dumbarton. The aim being to engage with the community, and increase foot fall in the area.
Part of the remit, included producing artwork to be displayed on a number of vacant shop units.
• Design & print of marketing material for The Artizan Art Gallery and Community Hub
• Extensive community involvement
• Video loop for window of community hub
• Memory Tree / Dumbarton Timeline Project
• Community Arts and Events Programme at the Community Hub
• Panoramic photography of the local area
• Local schools artwork
6274 developed and managed the whole project from conception to completion.
I would just like to take this opportunity to thank 6274 again for this weekend.
I am extremely pleased with how successful the launch was and I am looking forwards to the future of what the Community Hub will bring to the Centre and our retailers.
Having gathered retailer feedback today they have all seen a direct impact, so all in all I can say I can sleep tonight for the first time in a while!
UK Shopping Centre Management
Jones Lang LaSalle
This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 7th, 2014 at 1:02 pm
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.